ShareThis




I’ve been working for a social media marketing strategy to boost my SERP to first page. Using this strategy I was determined to gain , but the truth is I'm wrong and I found out something strange and natural as of this day.

Creating links and sharing the links directly to social media sites like Facebookss , twitter , pinterest would be beneficial to your site to gain readers and traffic . But the shocking situation is I only gain A few percent of sharing those links I created. The biggest percent is google natural searches. Before I proceed to my social media strategy I built I new site then I submitted it to google webmaster and google analytics. I also have built a few backlinks. But the only thing is I search the most profitable keywords that my site will gain more search visibility at due time even I didn’t build any links. I think that’s a plus.


I already wrote a few articles with 300 + words. Added some pictures and embed videos that are related to my topics. After a week of observing social media strategy only helps a bit of my SERP gain. What I saw is Natural way of building links would really help a lot. Like building and creating web 2.0 , indexing the articles you created , submitting rss feeds, bookmarks using high PR sites, press release and article submission are still most powerful strategy working these days.

My conclusion is don’t build too many links , just build with limits per day and use only those high PR sites. You can use even software or manual in submitting just make sure you add tags and subdomain , meta description and ALT tags.

I will be updating my blog for further observation please subscribe to my articles. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How can i rank our keywords ?
Eavestroughing Brampton

albina N muro said...

I’ve been working for a social media marketing strategy to boost my SERP to first page. Using this strategy I was determined to gain , but the truth is I'm wrong and I found out something strange and natural as of this day. adding backlinks to my site

Anonymous said...

This is actually a fantastic blogs! More of these details are superb -it is nice to see one that current. funnel creative