ShareThis



We've been struggling on our SERP stability on maintaining keyword rankings now a days. I was working so many SEO blueprint design to test and start my case study when every now and then when the Google algo roll out for another updates. I came up with latest design which I called it personally the content hub domination. if your wondering whats the design looks like you can visit my website at http://www.qualityseoservices.us/ and start building your own linking strategy.


How I usually do it ? I have also posted instruction on my website on how it would manage or created. you can use my blueprint for maintaining your keyword ranking and status . I mostly also use Unique content on every submission . I also collaborate with spun version of articles , but you need to read them and check all the words if theres any mis spelled or even wrong grammar. google find the words and put on the queues list for spam version of articles or it would be also considered as low type of articles.

I have two types of blogs which I used on my research . one of my blog contained the spun and hand written spun version of articles and one blog contained 100 % unique articles. they are not built on the same day. one of my blog was already a few months old and the other one is only a weeks since I build it.

After a couple of weeks testing and acquiring my strategy I even saw big difference which my feel hopes that even spun version of articles can rank high competitive keywords. but it really depends on how are linking strategy build and how the articles recheck and rewritten to make it more human readable. As matt cutts says spun version doesn't hurt your site if its properly spun and make some useful changes. you can also rewrite it and just link the author page.

3 comments:

kamrul said...

Yes, I agree with this point of view and if you can select the most researchable keywords for the targeted visitors then you can rank and sale your products easily. I've found Colibri tool doing this type of work efficiently and their service is very affordable. I'm using this from colibritool.io

Unknown said...

This has been really helpful. Thank you so much for sharing. toronto seo service

UNKNOWN said...

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. marketing1on1.com/professional-seo-services-company